＊Scope of this policy
＊Collection and use of personal data
- The Website does not collect user’s personal data without a purpose. The necessary collection, processing and use of personal data shall be subject to the “Personal Information Protection Act” of the R.O.C.
- The Website’s server will automatically record the webpage that you have viewed or downloaded, user IP and connecting time when you simply viewed or downloaded any webpage of this Website to develop popular clicks, improve our content and analyze the traffic. The purpose is mere statistical analysis and will not relate to any identity data of an individual user.
- When personal data is required for any online service provided on this Website, each agency will ask you to provide your name, ID No., contact number, e-mail, mailing address and other latest and most accurate data as necessary for processing your request.
- When you send your opinion or inquiry about our services through email or feedback form, we will keep your communication record solely for contacting you.
- Violation of the regulations of this Website. For example, posting any abusive or insulting statement in the forum.
- Protection or security of personal rights or ownership.
- Protection of interests of each unit of this Website.
- Cooperation with a legal investigation conducted by a judiciary agency.
- Cooperation with an investigation or purpose required by an authority under its duties.
- Necessary disclosure for a legal purpose as we believe in good faith or management for maintaining and improving the Website services.
＊Information security and protection
The “firewall” on the server will prevent the Website from illegal invasion, destruction or data theft. When you use any service on the Ministry’s website, the data stored on this Website will be subject to complete protection to secure your personal data.
＊Your responsibility for your data security
Please keep your personal data properly. Do not leave your personal data to any third party to protect your interests. We remind you that any personal data voluntarily left by you on the Internet (such as the discussion board, comment area, chat room, etc.) will be collected and used by other people. You may receive emails from other people.
If you have any questions about the privacy protection declaration of the Ministry of Culture, feel free to contact us.