2. Any items which cannot be the subject matter of copyright can be freely used by any person. Feel free to use such information.
3.The information on the website which is protected by the Copyright Act may be used only subject to the consent or authorization of the copyright holder except for fair use.
4.Fair use means:
- Reproduction, public broadcasting, or public transmission of any work published by the Ministry on the Ministry’s website, i.e. the Ministry is the author, to a reasonable extent. Please provide the citation of source.
- Reproduction of any information on the Ministry’s website for nonprofit, private or household purpose.
- Reference to any information on the Ministry’s website for news report, commentary, teaching, research or other legitimate purpose to a reasonable extent. Please provide the citation of source.
- Other circumstances of fair use under Articles 44 to 65 of the Copyright Act.
5. Electronic rights management information displayed on the website shall not be removed or altered without permission unless where removal or alteration of electronic rights management information of the work is unavoidable in the lawful exploitation of the work, or where such removal or alteration is technically necessary for the conversion of a recording or transmission system under Article 80-1 of the Copyright Act.