- Location：Seoul, Korea
- Disciplines and Media：Visual Arts
- Residency Period：2 months (2017)
- Grant：Monthly Grant for living costs
- Institution Provide：Private studio with accommodation included (free of charge) / Access to the residency's facilities and resources / Seminar, workshop, etc.
- Paid by artist：Round-trip airfare, meals, transportation, etc. / Work materials / Travel and Medical insurance (Selected artists should submit a copy of insurance certificate to MMCA Residency Changdong. Artists can be rejected without insurance.)
MMCA Residency Changdong, run by the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea (MMCA), is now receiving applications for the International Artists Residency Program 2017. MMCA Residency Changdong, established in 2002, aims to provide a supportive environment for art practice and foster creative artistic exchanges between artists and various art professionals.