- Duration of residencies：2015.07.01-2016.06.30
- Location：MoNTUE (No.134, Sec. 2, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan.)
2017 Open Call For Dreamin’ MoNTUE Project has started!
1. To inspire more experimental and multidisciplinary art creations, exploring the potentiality of the museum’s future.
2. To intensify the connections between the museum, campus, community and city, realizing the true value of art education through exhibitions and educational activities.
3. To encourage both local and foreign emerging artists and curators to participate in this project, establishing a platform for the international exchange of arts and culture.
How to Apply
1. There is no limit on mediums or forms.
2. The application deadline for the open call is June 30, 2016 (23:59:59 CCT). Kindly mail the application via registered mail to MoNTUE北師美術館 at No.134, Sec. 2, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.). Postal submissions must be postmarked by June 30, 2016; please clearly note “2017 Dreamin' MoNTUE Open Call” on the envelope. Submissions by e-mail are not accepted.
3. For any further questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us during working hours at +886-2-27360316.
4. MoNTUE reserves the right to supplement and amend the content and has the right of final interpretation.