- Location：Daegu, Korea
- Disciplines and Media：Visual Arts,Installation Art,Painting,Sculpture,Movie,Photography,New Media,Design,Film-making
- Residency Period：2019 January - March, April - June, July - September
- Grant： Round-trip Airfare (economy seats), 300,000KRW monthly stipend
- Institution Provide：Studio, accommodation, solo exhibition
- Paid by artist：Other costs
○ Announcement : October 17(Wed), 2018.
○ Application period : November 12(Mon), 2018.-November 16(Fri), 2018.
○ Deadline for applications : November 16(Fri), 2018. at 18:00
※ No later than 18:00 on November 16(Fri) KST(Korean Standard Time)
○ How to apply : application accepted by e-mail (email@example.com)
○ Any Inquire : Call (+82-53-430-1266) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
○ Documents for application
- Copy of passport
- Completed Application form
☐ A letter of self-introduction
☐ Personal project for the residency period
※ For the application form, see attachment
☐ up to 15 pieces of your work(from recent three years work)
☐ and/or 3-minutes video (smaller than 100MB)
※ Please note
- Please send us as Digital files (PDF or PPT and/or AVI for video)
- Do not exceed portfolio image limit (within 10 pages)
- Submitted application will not be returned
Screening Process and Announcement
○ Screening Committee will be selected
○ Artists will be selected through
- 1st(application screening) -> 2nd(portfolio screening) -> final announcement
○ Announcement: via our website on December 7(Fri), 2018.
※ The results will be announced individually and on the our website
Requirements for the Residency Program
○ Abiding by regulations for Gachang Art Studio's resident artist and performing Residency Program
○ Active participation on Gachang Art Studio programs
○ No pets or children allowed
○ Submit portfolio for archiving when leaving the studio
○ If one submit a false information on purpose his or her application, permission for the program will be canceled.
○ If one joins another residency program at the same period during stay at Gachang Art Studio, his or her application will be cancelled.
○ Contact : +82-53-430-1245 / email@example.com
○ Website : www.gcartstudio.or.kr
○ Address : 46, Gachang-ro 57-gil, Gachang-myeon, Dalseong-gun, Daegu, Korea(zip code : 42940)