- Disciplines and Media：Performing Arts,Visual Arts,Installation Art,Photography,Interdisciplinary
- Residency Period：March to November 2017 (Soulangh Artist Village: 3 divided terms. Tsung-Yeh Artist Village: 2 divided terms. Each applicant can only be accepted for one term)
- Grant：Applicants will be examined by the jury committee and partly subsidized.
- Institution Provide：Free studio and accommodation, administrative support and partly subsidized materials fee.
- Paid by artist：Flight tickets, insurance.
International artists participating in Residence Program of SAV live in a vibrant community of artists and have the opportunity to exchange techniques and ideas with other artists; local and international, emerging and established. Artists live in close proximity to local craftsmen artisans and are encouraged to take the community and vibrant local culture as inspiration for their art works. The village has professional wheelchair accessible air-conditioned modern studio spaces, galleries and theatres for exhibitions, workshops and performances.
We welcome applicants who are interested in:
2. Visual art
We especially encourage artists dedicated to the environment, children's art education or community engagement to develop resident program with their specialty upon the ‘site- specific art’ theme.
We welcome artists interested in photography and photography history research, bases on Tainan city to photograph and research.
All applicants must be able to communicate in either English or Chinese.
We accept online application only. Please click on the following link http://air-culture.tainan.gov.tw/ and fill out the application before the deadline.