- Location：Yunlin County, Taiwan
- Disciplines and Media：Visual Arts,Installation Art,Architecture,Sculpture,Art crafts
- Residency Period：April 13 – May 8, 2017
- Grant：NT$60,000 (about US$2,000)
- Institution Provide：Airfare, accommodations, food, local transportation, volunteer help and free local natural & recycled materials.
- Paid by artist：Others
Artists from all countries are invited to send a proposal for a site-specific outdoor sculpture installation that will raise public awareness and enlist people to take action and live with a changing global environment and in particular the sinking land, rising waters, strong winds, and increasingly powerful typhoons in the Cheng Long area. This year the art project aims to raise awareness about collective environmental responsibility and how people can work together in harmony with nature to rebuild and readjust to a changing environment. The artworks will emphasize the natural cycle of life: birth, life, death and then rebirth, and engage the community to take action to make the environment better for living with the changes.