- Location：Kenting Ecotourism Communities
- Disciplines and Media：Visual Arts,Installation Art,Architecture,Sculpture,Art crafts
- Residency Period：Sep 1-30, 2016 (1 month)
- Grant：Allowance for round trip economy airfare from the artist’s home to Taiwan (Taoyuan or Kaohsiung International Airport). Artists must pay their own train fare to Hengchun Station where the artists will be picked up and brought by car to the village. Detail
- Institution Provide：In the period of village-stationed, the community will provide accommodation (could be B&B or residents’ houses) to the artists, each artist has his/her own room.
- Paid by artist：Artists have to manage their meals and traffic, and there is additional fee for foods.
Ecotourism has been developed in Kenting areas for the past many years. Tourists are fond with its various ecological environments and foreign visitors are also attracted by its local humane culture. Lots of artists have been nourished by Taiwan and they apply their talents to create great works permeated with beautiful Taiwan land. Kenting National Park seeks for works of artists and hoping these artistic synergy makers to create diversified works which integrate natural, ecological and humane factors of Kenting to demonstrate its beauty to the public. Village-stationed artists stay in the communities during their working periods to communicate with local residents to activate communities and draw concerns of local environments then further influence more people to care about environmental protection.
(a)Main Organizer: Kenting National Park
(b)Execution-Organizer: Lishan Eco Co. Ltd.
(c)Co-Organizer: Community Forestry Research Lab; Department of Forestry, NPUST. Shuiwaku community, Longshui community, Daguang community, Lide community, Gangkou community, Manzhou association, Yongjing community, uukt.com.tw