- Location：New Taipei City, Taiwan (Taiwan’s North Coast)
- Disciplines and Media：Installation Art,Artists that participate in this project must connect with local schools and communities in the artistic creation process, interacting with local residents through discussions or participation; the key is the residency plan and not indi
- Residency Period：From June 16th to August 26th, 2016 (the artwork must be completed within this term).
- Grant：Depends on Budget plan (including drawings, models, transportation, personnel, materials, devices, production, purchase, rental, and public participation; limited to NT$300 thousand; insurance at the artist or team’s own expense).
- Institution Provide：N.A
- Paid by artist：Insurance at the artist or team’s own expense
The “North Coast Art Festival” invites local artists and groups to create artworks that feature the natural environment and terrain of Taiwan’s North Coast, showing the beauty of the mountains, sea, and earth. is art festival features artistic creations by resident artists and the participation of local communities, emphasizing dialogue between art and natural landscapes, as well as adaptation to the climate and environment of the North Coast. By allowing art to strike root and integrating administrative resources, this art festival aims to bring together local communities and artists to create a unique culture and landscape for the North Coast.