- Location：Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
- Disciplines and Media：All, but the creation plans during the artists’stay in Taiwan must involve the local culture, geographic environment, cultural landscape, social conditions, and other issues.
- Residency Period：90 days (April-September 2016)
- Grant：Roundtrip economic class airline tickets or roundtrip assigned-seating Taiwan High Speed Rail tickets, A daily living allowance of NT$500, Subsidy Material fees
- Institution Provide：Studio and living space, An area and opportunities for art exchanges.
- Paid by artist：N.A
Pier-2 Art Center is oriented towards an international art platform in Taiwan with its development directed at avant-garde, experiment, and originality. Consisting of merely two warehouses at the beginning of the development, it has now grown into an area with a total of 25 structures that are grouped into Dayong Warehouse, Penglai Warehouse, and Dayi Warehouse. Besides a variety of art exhibitions and performances, places for experimental theater and smallscale popular music performances have been designated among the warehouses. Operators in the cultural and creative arts sector are proactively invited to move intothe remaining space for further development.