- Location：Yunlin, Taiwan
- Disciplines and Media：Installation Art
- Residency Period：April 7 – May 2, 2016
- Grant：Award of NT$60,000 (about US$2,000)
- Institution Provide：Airfare, accommodations, food, local transportation, volunteer help and free local natural & recycled materials.
- Paid by artist：Others
We are happy to announce the 2016 ChengLong Wetlands International Environmental Art Project. The theme for 2016 is “Meet the Future in Cheng Long: The Next 30 Years”.
2016 is the 7th year of the environmental art project in ChengLong, and 2016 is also the 30th year since the land became flooded and the ChengLong Wetlands were formed.
Artists from all countries are invited to send a proposal for a site-specific outdoor sculpture installation that will raise public awareness about global warming and sinking land around the world and address what we want our environment to be for the future.
Deadline for Applications: January 15, 2016
Residency in Cheng Long, Yunlin County, Taiwan: April 7 – May 2, 2016
Selected Artists Receive: Award of NT$60,000 (about US$2,000), airfare, accommodations, food, local transportation, volunteer help and free local natural & recycled materials.
Send the following by email to Curator, Jane Ingram Allen, email@example.com.
1. Description of Proposed Artwork (1 page attached doc. or .pdf file)
2. Artist Statement (1 page attached doc. or .pdf file)
3. Sketch (attached .jpg file, less than 1 MB)
4. 6 images of previous works (6 attached .jpg files of less than 1 MB each)
5. Image list (attached .doc or .pdf file)
6. CV (attached .doc or .pdf file) to include name, address and nationality.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Send all 6 items as separate files. Do not put all files into 1 .pdf or .doc file, and do not use a Zip file.
Please download the complete 2016 Call for Proposals, and read it carefully for all the details. You can contact curator, Jane Ingram Allen, with any questions. For questions in Chinese, contact Ms. Chao-mei Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see your Proposal soon!
徵件公告>> Announcing the 2016 Call for Proposals