- Location：Ho Chi Minh City, VIetnam
- Disciplines and Media：Visual Arts,Installation Art,Architecture,Painting,Photography,New Media,Curatorial and research,Design,Film-making,Writing,Art crafts,Interdisciplinary
- Residency Period：December 1st, 2015 until May 29th, 2016.
- Grant：$1000 USD towards production costs
- Institution Provide：Living and work space
- Paid by artist：The Others
San Art Laboratory is open to artists under 35 years of age who are from and based in South East Asia: namely Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, The Philippines, Singapore, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Malaysia and Timor-Leste. Artists need to hold nationality of these countries and be based (living) in this region. Each session, at least 2 artists will be chosen from Vietnam.
If you meet the above requirements, please follow this step-by-step guide to apply for San Art Laboratory: How to Apply for San Art Lab session 8