- Location：Taipei, Taiwan
- Disciplines and Media：Installation Art
- Residency Period：2014.9.11-9.27
- Grant：NTD$ 60,000 (approximate USD$ 2,000)：lecturer’s fee, living expenses, material cost, and other installation expense.
- Institution Provide：20-day accommodation, Meals, A round-trip airfare (economic class), Airport pick-up service, The Festival volunteers, recycled objects or natural materials from each venue to assist with artwork.
- Paid by artist：Insurance fee, Annual fees.
Guandu Nature Park
Call for Proposals 2014 Guandu International Outdoor Sculpture Festival
We are now calling for proposals!
Get ready to join us this year at 2014 Guandu International Outdoor Sculpture Festival! The theme of the year is "A Micro View of Nature", and the festival will be held in three places: Guandu Nature Park, ZhiShan Cultural & Ecological Garden, Taipei National University of the Arts. We welcome natural artists to share your innovative interpretation and creativity with us and led us to appreciate the world and nature in a different perspective.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JULY 14th, 2014
ANNOUNCEMENT EXTENDED TO JULY 22th, 2014
Deadline for Entries: 7/14
Announcement of the Final Selected Artists: 7/22
Period of Installation: 9/11-27
Festival Opening Carnival: 9/28
Dates of Exhibition: 9/28-12/31
Download the Call for Proposals:
Tel: +886-2-28587417 #230 or 232